max factor facefinity 3in1 foundation

okay. though i still have my revlon new complexion TWC refill, but i felt bored. i wanted to try something new. i had a huge nyx shopping list, but until my lipstick were used at least half of the tubes, i couldn't buy anything. plus the dollar's rising right now, so the price was higher than before. *sigh* so, in order to lift up my spirit, i decided to try the max factor foundation earlier than it was supposed to be.

what it said: facefinity all day flawless 3 in 1 foundation holds like a primer, corrects like a concealer with the long lasting finish of a liquid foundation with SPF 20. Lasts all day, giving a flawless finish, primer gives a smooth base for hold, concealer corrects for a flawless look.

i had tried several foundations before, and i always had trouble finding the shade suitable for my skin, since i was pretty fair skinned here in indonesia. there was once when i tried to buy foundation in singapore, they even put their hands up. my skin was too fair, and the only product matched to me was their 3 in 1 compact foundation. *Sigh* so, back to foundation, i was looking for one that suit my skin tone perfectly, could cover my blemish scar and redness but still looking natural, matte finish that last all day (i didn't like touch up..). so far i couldn't find a product that could met all that criteria.

max factor facefinity all day flawless 3 in 1 foundation was a liquid foundation, came in a glass bottle with plastic cap and a pump. (yey! finally a pump!). and now the BA was there so i could ask a lot of question. i came there with my bare face, and then the BA offered to try it on my face. i was worried that it might not suit my skintone, but she said that 35 pearl beige was a perfect match. and she was right, it blended perfectly into my skin. after trying it on my jawline, she asked to try it to all my face, and i agreed. and i could see that it was flawless. it could cover my dark eyes, though i still need a little concealer, but it was okay. it could cover the redness and blemish scar on my face. i was pretty satisfy so i gave it a go. and i have tried it for two days.. and i loved it.

the color: it was suitable for my skin tone. i read that not all the countries got the same shade. like mine, 35 pearl beige didn't available in germany. and in uk there were shade like natural and bronze. so i guess i was lucky they decided to give 35 pearl beige to asian countries.

the coverage: it was medium, but i guess you could get full coverage depended on how much product you put on your skin. but amazingly, it was still looked natural. it didn't look heavy at all. like my skin was flawless naturally. my redness was gone. so far, i used my foundation brush, and i had no problem using it. i still need a bit concealer for my dark circles, but it was less than what i need before.

the finish: it was matte, but it didn't look dry or cakey, even though i put some powder on my t-zone. i liked it. i didn't like dewy finish that sometimes made my skin looked oily.

the staying power: yesterday i used it on a hot day without air conditioner, and my t-zone was oily after 4-5 hours. today, my t-zone still looked okay after 4-5 hours (now in air con places). but on day 1, i used my revlon powder, and on day 2 i used the setting powder from my laura mercier undercover pot. tomorrow i'll try with no powder.

until then, right now i'm so happy with this one *happy*
glass bottle with plastic cap and pump!

Left: just a little will do
middle: after blending, you can't see the difference
right: with flash, you could see a little reflection because it contains SPF 20

0 Comments