skinfood broccoli toner

i've been busy with school lately, and somehow it affects my mood in writing. and after days of consultation, i'm bored with school stuff and decided to try one of my samples. as you know, i've ordered samples from testerkorea, and i got some freebies, one of them is skinfood broccoli toner, which i'd like to review today. actually, it will be just a short commentary, since i only got one sample.

this is the description i found from en.koreadepart.com
broccoli's rich vitamin c and betacarotene makes skin healthy. mild toner for sensitive skin.
actually, the toner is from the broccoli and cabbage line. it's meant for sensitive skin. the whole broccoli line is consisted with broccoli facial foam, toner, watery ampoule, whitening ampoule, emulsion and cream.

the packaging: the sample is in soft green sachet, mimicking the real product's color. actually, i'm kind of admire skinfood for giving generous amount of sample in one sachet, but for this sample, it's the opposite.
the product: it's a clear watery substance. i say watery because it's clear and watery, easy to absorb, but it's not that runny, even the black sugar serum is runnier.. so i don't know how to classified this toner.
the smell: i can't specified the scent, all i know it has mild scent, a little bit refreshing, but not overpowering.
the result: since it's so little, i can't say much about it. all i know, it doesn't contain alcohol, so don't expect freshness that you usually get from toner with alcohol. and it's quite moisturizing for me. FYI, i have oily skin, so i'm hoping my toner can help me with my sebum and oil problem, not causing it.

overall, i'll say that this formula probably suits everyone who has dry or sensitive skin, or probably teenage girls whom in search for their "adult" version skincare.

left: the sample sachet
right: the product on my hand (see that it's not runny?)

1 Comments

  1. Hey~ Thanks for the review! I have a couple of these broccoli toner samples also and wanted to read a review about it first before I try!

    I really like your blog! You should come by and check out my blog too~
    My friend and I make reviews mostly on Korean beauty products and fashion!
    http://themarvelousmiji.blogspot.com
    Thanks~ ^^

    ReplyDelete