syoss moisture intensive care

i know.. i haven't written anything for almost half month, but since i don't have that long list of skincare products to try, i don't have anything to write for now. though i'm testing some products, but i haven't finished them yet, so i'd better wait until i finished them. meanwhile, i'll write something about my hair products, which i forgot to review.

i know i love my previous loreal liss smooth mask, but it was expensive and i'm looking for a good substitute but cheaper. i found myself attracted to syoss when i went to the supermarket, and i grabbed their moisture mask, though they have repair line for damaged hair. i don't know why, but at that moment, my hair was in considerably good condition, so i just pick the dry hair option.

at first, it gave my similar result to my loreal. and then i started to not use it regularly, and then i swam regularly again. so my hair was exposed to chemicals more than it's used to be. and it became really hot and humid these days, and i noticed my hair started to have split ends. uughhh.. i know, using the mask right now won't help, but i'm hoping using it regularly again will help a little to lessen the dryness of my hair.

let's talk about the hair mask..
the packaging: it was in a big pot just like the loreal, but this one has thinner wall, so probably it contained more products than loreal.
the smell: it smell nice, but really subtle.
the product and result: it's a white cream, pretty thick. after slathering it to my hair, i can feel that it smoothed my hair quicker than loreal. but in terms of moisturizing, i felt like this one wasn't moisturizing enough. after rinsing it, i can feel that it has no effect on my hair condition. just make it smoother, but not moisturize it. kinda disappointing since it was targeted for dry hair.

sooo.. it is obvious that i won't repurchase this mask and will try nature republic one. i never tried korean hair product, so i'm hoping jumping to buy full size product won't disappoint me.

top left: the front of the tub
top right and bottom left: the back of the tub
bottom right: the hair mask 

0 Comments