my recent haul

actually, there are a lot of new korean skincare and makeup products that i want to try.. but i have to adjust my budget and needs. sooo.. i decided to pick these items. actually i planned to get it from tester korea and local online shop, but turned out my usual online shop came back disappointing.. most of my orders are out of stock. so i asked my sister to buy them for me.

this is what i managed to get from my usual online shop:
1. missha natural color clay mask [firming] (reviewed here)
missha released several color clay masks. there are 4 types of them. green for pore care, purple for firming, yellow for brightening and pink for moisturizing. i decided to pick the firming one since i wanted to try the new clay mousse pack (well, innisfree is slightly pricier than face shop so i decided to try the face shop one).
2. etude house dr.lash mascara fixer for long lash
yes.. i decided to give this transparent mascara a chance. though some complaining about the cleaning part, i hope my eye makeup remover can do the job.
left: dr.lash mascara fixer
right: natural color clay mask

from tester korea:
1. skinfood black sugar perfect first serum 2x light
yep.. another tick on my wish list. when i saw it on skinfood instagram, i decided to check on tester korea and there it is! i have to try it.. i haven't tried the original version, though i had the sample.. i hope i can compare them both. actually, there are two types, the essential and light one. i think since innisfree soybean also has the light version, so i think i will try the light version too. the description says that it's suitable for combination oily skin, so i hope it's perfect.
2. secret key snail+egf repairing eye cream (reviewed here)
perhaps some of you already knew that i'm in search for another eye cream. although i wanted to try loreal, but somehow i always hesitate to buy it. so when i watched the other beauty bible, there's topic about EGF and somehow when i saw secretkey snail+egf eye cream, i searched for reviews and then decided to buy it. it's on sale too.. if this one is disappointing, i will try the STE eye cream from secret key too..
3. ryoe jayangyunmo treatment (reviewed here)
4. ryoe jayang yunmo anti-hair loss essence
well, i finally gave in. i've been suffering from extremely hair loss since my daughter's birth. although my hair is a lot, but seeing those hairs falling off scares me. and my husband told me to get treatment. i don't want to spend money on expensive stuff from local hair salon, and i decided to try ryoe. i've read once about it on beautifulbun's blog so i want to try them. i didn't know that testerkorea had them, so when i found out that there's ryoe on TK, i'm happy and decided to try them.
5. repeat order on innisfree apple juicy cleansing oil
well, i can order it from my online shop, but when i made my preorder, i wanted to try the hype bioderma sensibio micellar water. but after reading a lot of thoughts and reviews, i decided to go back to cleansing oil.

my tester korea haul products
after finding out that almost all my order are out of stock, i asked my sis to order from qoo10
1. the face shop jeju volcanic lava pore clay mousse pack (reviewed here)
although innisfree is famous for their clay pack, i hope the face shop doesn't disappoint me though.
2. skinfood vita water pore cushion bottle
i finished my innisfree cushion so i decided to try a new product from skinfood. watching all those "cooling" stuff reviewed on the other beauty bible makes me want to try one of them. and i live in tropical country, so a cooling item is a must.
3. innisfree eco cooling sun spray (reviewed here)
ahaha.. another cooling item. but i have excuse. we have sun all day long so i don't want to reapply my sunscreen cream, so why not try in spray form?

and last but not least, i'm buying ready stock from chicprincessa again. i'm running out of my sunscreen so i'm replacing it.
1. etude house sunprise mild watery light. yep.. although i've said that i'm probably buying the sunprise essence gel, but i decided to try the new version of sunscreen that etude has. everybody seems to like it so why not try it? (reviewed here)
2. etude house proof 10 eye primer: i need a replacement for my elf eyelid primer, so i decided to buy this. dollars is increasing so i don't think of buying elf again even though it's really cheap. hence the etude house. (reviewed here)
3. rebuying etude house baking powder bb cleansing foam.

0 Comments