ryeo jayang yunmo anti hairloss treatment

yes, i finally give in. my hubby said better treat it today than sorry tomorrow. even though i knew probably this is just hormonal because of giving birth to my daughter, but i will obey my hubby and bought myself an anti hair loss treatment. i've read about ryeo shampoo and conditioner from beautifulbun's blog, and luckily it's sold in testerkorea. so, i decided to take a look and voila.. the essence is on sale at that moment. and i decided to grab the treatment too considering my own hair mask is pretty low (although i've bought the back up, but haven't opened it yet.. so i can try new things first).


so basically i can't find anything about ryeo other than the blog, but after making the purchase, i found out that there's a deluxe sample from this treatment in memebox global #12. so, here's the description provided by memebox.
description: infused with biota seed, coix seed, green tea, and gold extracts, this hair treatment will not only prevent hair loss but also re-energize and strengthen thin, damaged hair. it's excellent cooling formula will gently soothe and nourish your scalp at the same time.
how to use: apply generously over wet hair and massage the scalp with your fingertips. wait for 2-3 minutes before rinsing off with warm water. use daily.

packaging: it's packaged in a big purple tube with flip top. the only english text that i can see on the tube is written "anti-hair loss treatment". other than that.. nada.. everything is in korea. the opening is sealed as usual..so it's safe, you don't have to worry that it will spill during the travel.

the smell: oh gosh.. i think i should have searched more about this one before buying. let me remind you, if you're sensitive to scent or doesn't like herbal scent, then skip this. really. skip this. but if you think it's worth the try, then go for it. let me tell you.. the scent is very very strong. i can smell it from inside the bag full of my purchases the moment it's handed to me. some say it smells like ginseng. all i can say it smells like my mum's anti hair loss essence ages ago. makes me feel old. yucks.

the product: it's a mushy cream, slightly runny so be careful when you hold it to dispense the product since it might crawling out easily when you hold the tube upright. the cream is purplish greyish.. not very inviting. when it's applied, you can feel the cooling sensation almost instantly on your scalp.

the result: i've been using this for more than 2 months now, every time i wash my hair i always use this treatment. and i can confidently say that this one works. although some of my hair still falling, but it lessen. when i comb my hair, i don't find lots of hair falling and caught by my comb. but like i've stated earlier, there's a hormonal factor in my hair loss problem, so i can still see my hair falling when i wash it and it will clogged the duct, but i can sure say it's lessen now. even few days ago i went to hair salon to get my face and hair done for my sis engagement day, and the hair stylist said that i have a lot of new hair growing now. i think the hair fall period is almost over and my hair is beginning to grow back again.

overall, i'm glad it works.. because it SMELLSSSSSS.... would i purchase it again? probably if my hair fall problem continues, but otherwise, i will go back to my previous hair mask. oh, and this one only works for hair fall problem, it doesn't help with the dryness and scalp oil imbalance.
the packaging

left: the product
top right: flip top, bottom right: the opening seal

0 Comments