it's skin uv away perfect sun block

happy new year again folks.. i'm still in holiday mood since my son's still on holiday, his school hasn't started yet. and what better way to do in holidays other than finishing my samples stash? and this is what i found in my sample stash. since i figure even though in holidays, i still have to use sunscreen, so why not try this one?

this is the description from en.koredepart.com: formulated with stone-break extract, horsetail extract, hen of the woods extract, green tea extract and licorice water. waterproof type, protects skin from uv rays for long time. SPF 50+ PA+++
pic from w2beauty
to be honest, i'm not familiar with it's skin products. their famous products are their serum and essences, the effectors, which i have tried two of them. but other than that, i don't have any idea about their sunscreen, so i don't know what to hope for.

the packaging: the sample sachet is shaped like a sunscreen bottle, with the design similar to the full size product. remember to read the name though. when i browsed about this sunscreen, apparently this one has a sister, the mild type one, with same design, so read carefully. oh, and other than the name, there's no english text on the sachet.

the smell: it doesn't smell like typical sunscreen though.. but the scent is very subtle, so i can't smell it once i put it on my face.

the product: it's more like a milk type rather than the cream type. slightly watery, so i have to be careful when i put the sachet since one sachet can be used up to three usages (for me though). it takes time for the product to be absorbed, and it doesn't leave any white cast. it causes my face slightly greasy though.. but nothing that powder can't solve.

the result: well, since singapore is raining everyday when i used this sunscreen, so i don't know its protection properties. but... it's waterproof therefore you have to have oil cleanser or strong cleanser to clean this sunscreen off your face. meanwhile, the cream cleanser i was testing is not powerful enough i think.. so i suffered few breakouts on my holiday because of this sunscreen.

overall, i don't think it's special enough to buy. plus it's hard to remove, so no-no. i have those lazy days when sunscreen is the last step of my routine before going out, so i don't like to scrub my face as hard as my full makeup day when it's my lazy day. get it? but if you're looking for a lightweight waterproof sunblock that doesn't break your wallet, then try this one.

2 Comments

  1. Did you try the sunscreen from The Face Shop ? It's a spray so it's really quick and easy to apply. That's what I use everyday and I really like it ! I don't remember the exact name but I think you will find it on google.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi.. I haven't tried it. Actually i'm looking for a sunscreen spray and i end up buying the wrong product since there's so little info about sunscreen spray. Would you mind tellin me the exact name so i can find out more? Because here in my country the products are so limited so i have to buy it online. Thanks for your suggestion!

      Delete