my last year purchases

apparently new year is not always about good news for me. my kids are getting sick after going home after holiday. and then after just days after being healthy, my son is sick again. fortunately, everything is fine now. and then i found out that i haven't written anything about my last purchases last year! oh my..

so, since i've got all my steps covered since my last haul, i only wanted to buy some things to try and some backups.

1. sulwhasoo overnight vitalizing mask
finally i gave up and bought samples of this sleeping pack. but i still search for another cheaper (read: affordable) sleeping pack.
2. sulwhasoo clarifying mask
since i bought the sleeping pack, i think it's wise to try their other famous mask, the clarifying mask. plus i never try a peel-off mask, so i think it will be fun.
3. skin & lab vitamin cream
actually i'm looking for a retinol and vit c serum, but so far i don't like what most people use. so, somehow i stumbled upon this skin&lab. and i found so many good reviews about these vitamin creams, so i think hey.. why not try this one first? so i became greedy and bought 3 of them, A,C and E, which all of them are targeting for anti-aging.
4. the face shop around the world hand cream (new york)
okay, this one is compulsive buying. it's christmas anyway, so why not treat myself? i asked my sister to buy me the handcream, either from the around the world line or the other animal hand cream. both are very cute. very hard to resist.
5. the face shop character mask
i've been searching for animal character masks for months and i can't find any decent online shop and reasonable price for me to purchase them. so my sister is kind enough to buy it for me as gift. unfortunately, she didn't buy me the santa and the deer version, which is even cuter.

sooo... expect some reviews coming up, but not soon. i still have a lot of samples and few items from my previous purchase that i haven't tried yet.


sulwhasoo samples and skin& lab vitamin cream

around the world packaging and catalogue

aren't they cute? even my kids love them

character masks

0 Comments