my daily skincare : face scrub

lately i'm so into skincare.. probably since i was aware than i'm going to be 30s soon.. and i understood the importance of taking care of my skin since i wore makeup almost everyday. no matter how much you conceal and cover, if you didn't have a great skin to work with at first, no makeup will cover your flaws. i also aware that sometimes i didn't drink water as much as i needed to, and i dislike most veggies and fruits, soooo...they did affect my skin condition. plus the pollution and stress.. it did affect my skin condition. that's why, i was into skincare. i had written about my moisturizer, and now i just found out about face scrub. at first, i didn't really grab the idea of exfoliating routinely, but lately i found out that my acne scars didn't vanish as fast as they used to be. and i was bored covering them with concealer, so i learnt about exfoliation.

i first read about the body shop vitamin c face scrub that could help diminishing dark spots like acne scar and could be used for oily skin. but when i went to the counter, i asked about it, and he asked me some questions, what was my intention for exfoliation, and my skin types. i told him that i wanted to get rid of my acne scars and my skin was oily, and then he recommended the seaweed face scrub instead. he told me that the vit c might help brighten the dark spot, but in long term, it didn't help much with my oily skin, so the seaweed was the better choice.

i knew that i was supposed to use it once a week, but since i wanted to get rid of my scars quickly, i used it twice a week for 2 weeks, and then once a week. i must say that i was satisfy with the result. i could see that my scars was gone one by one. i thought i would stick to this one and didn't try anything else. it was a love at first sight.

0 Comments