my daily skincare: night cream

when i went to manila, my roommate was suggested by her boyfriend to start using anti-aging or night cream, since we were almost 30. since most of anti-aging or night cream were expensive, she decided to reach for drugstore products, and she chose olay total-effects night cream. and when i went home, i browsed totalbeaty.com and i stumbled upon their review about night cream. and olay was their top ten for drugstore products.

sooo.. when i was walking at the supermarket, i was searching for the olay night cream. at first, i was looking for olay age defying intensive nourishing night cream, but i couldn't find it here in indonesia. and the best i could find was the olay total effects night cream. i knew there was also the regenerist one, but i thought i still didn't need that much anti-aging cream.

about the product: it was in a pot, like my moisturizer, which was not hygienic. the cream was a basic white cream, but it had great smell. i loved it! it really soothed me after my long tiring day. and most importantly, though it said to be moisturizing, it didn't make my skin oilier. that's a plus sign for me. until i had more money to try the high end product, i would stick to this one.

0 Comments