the face shop natural sun super perfect sun cream

Okay. Actually I regretted my decision not to buy sunblock online, but I thought I needed the sunscreen immediately. Although some online shop did have something on ready stock, it would needed 2-3 days shipment. And I thought buying on stores would be quicker. But turned out it wouldn’t just quicker, it was also more expensive. Next time I would buy everything online. Hahaha..

Okay, as I told you on the other post, right now I was obsessing about Korean skincare, and one thing that I needed ASAP was sunscreen. We were going to Bali next week and I would definitely needed one. So, I decided to visit the faceshop store and bought one. Though I wasn’t sure etude house or faceshop, but yesterday I decided to get the faceshop. There were 3 sunscreens available there. All of them were the natural sunscreen, but the first one was only SPF 40PA++ (but there was acaiberry in the ingredients so it cost more), and two of them were SPF 50PA+++, one was high protection and the other was whitening. Though I told myself I needed more whitening due to my freckles problem, but the whitening was more expensive and the high protection was the cheapest of all, so instinctively I decided to buy the high protection one. I didn’t regret it though, since I found out that It was more expensive in store and it was only 50ml. I even saw that the tube wasn’t full. I didn’t know if it was the correct amount in the tube, because I didn’t check it at the store. But at home, I was disappointed knowing that probably it wasn’t a full tube. But anyway, I got a sunscreen for my holiday.

The packaging: it was an orange tube. The opening was okay.. not too big not to small to dispense the product. And tube! So it was hygienic. (not like my moisturizer and my night cream which were on pot and no spatula to pick the product).

The product: it was white cream, pretty thick. At the store I swatched the SPF 40 and high protection. The SPF 40 was runnier than the high protection, and it was easier to blend the SPF 40 than high protection. But both absorbed quite around the same time and left my skin a bit glowing. No white cast.

The smell: the smell was good, just like the other sunscreen product.

The performance: I didn’t know about the staying power or the greasiness, but on my hand swatch, both were looked matte during my walk around at the mall. Today, I tested it with my moisturizer and foundation, and my nose started to shine after 3-4 hours. I guess it was similar to my erha sunblock. It didn’t help much with the shine, but it didn’t cause more shine to my face. Usually sunscreen with high SPF caused oilier skin.


Overall: it was an okay sunscreen, but I would probably try the innisfree after finishing this one.

the box and the actual tube

left: the cream
right: after blending. you can notice the glow after applying it.

0 Comments