lucido-l hair make supplement triple beauty vitamin spray fordamagedhair

okay, let's just say after taking care of my hair more, i become addicted to hair care products. and when i shopped at nearby minimarket, i found lucido-l hair vitamin oil and without thinking i bought it. well, for my defense, my hair oil at home is running out and i don't like the smell so i was looking for something else. plus i just saw the advertisement days before. hahaha..

but then, i found out that they have vitamin spray also. i bought the hair oil for dry hair. and after reading a lot of reviews, many said that the vitamin spray for normal hair didn't do much for most of them, so i thought i should level up for the vitamin spray, so i bought the vitamin spray for damaged hair. well, my hair is not that damage this moment. i got my hair smoothed and colored, but that's all. nothing more. and i've been taking care of my hair ever since. well, my husband said that my hair do improved, so i was happy and wanted to find more hair products that work for me.

back to the vitamin spray..
there are 3 types, for normal, dry and damaged hair. and they also differentiate the bottle color, so it's easy to find which one you want to buy without reading the label. pink one for normal hair, yellow one for dry hair, and orange one for damaged hair.
the vitamin spray is packaged in a spray bottle, 200 ml in volume which is normal for me. the bottle isn't too big to hold, but it's not too small to carry everywhere. this is a water based vitamin, no wash needed afterwards. and with subtle floral scent. hmm... i do agree that this vitamin spray do smell good, but sadly, it doesn't last long.
the claims: with vitamin a, c, e, avocado oil and moisturizing agent helps to fresh, make your damaged hair become shiny, smooths, and moist.

how to use: just spray it onto your dry or towel-dry or damped hair. spray especially for middle shaft to end of your hair. repeat if needed.

the hair spray: since it's water based, the consistency is watery, just like water, but smell good. it doesn't leave sticky feeling afterwards.

the package: the spray bottle is made from plastic bottle, feels sturdy and strong. it has safety pin and you just twist it to "open" sign before using it and close it again to prevent your kids from playing with it.

the smell: smell good. they said it is floral scent. well, i am clueless about scents, so i just agree that it's floral. for me it's good.. hehehehe... i just can't stop smelling my hair after using this vitamin spray.

the result: since it's water based, i can't see direct result after using it. usually i use my usual hail oil on half-dry hair, and when my hair is completely dry, i spray with this vitamin. and the morning after, it will look shiny and smooth and smell good. i've been using this after 3 hair washes, so i can conclude that if i use it alone, the effect is unnoticeable. it can't tame my flying hair. but if i use it in combination with hair oil, it is perfect. i guess you have to level up to see result for your hair. if you have normal hair, probably you should buy the vitamin spray for dry hair.

well, i haven't try the vitamin oil yet, but if it works like my usual hair oil, i will dump my old one and replace it with this oil + spray.. who can't resist nice smelling hair?

left: the spray bottle in my hand
right: the back of the bottle. you can read the ingredients and directions there.

0 Comments