skinfood peach sake pore serum

sample review time! i've used this sample for 10 days now, so i guess i can make a clear review about it. this serum was recommended on almost every beauty blog that i encounter, so i want to give it a try. i also have pores problem on my nose and my cheek near my nose, but they aren't as big as my husband's. but still.. oh, and i have oily skin. but now tend toward normal-combination. oily zone usually on nose, chin and a bit of my cheek.

what they said about it: peach sake pore serum containing rice sake, peach extract rich in vitamins A and C, and silica powder, this soft essence minimizes shine and the appearance of pores.

the product: it's a milky white cream. not too thick and not too runny. it absorbs quickly into my skin.

the smell: i don't know how to describe it. i can smell a hint of peachy scent, but i also noticed strong smell, probably sake. since i don't know what sake smell like, so i guess it probably the sake. my husband dislike the smell. well, i have strange smelling sensor, so i can say much.

the effect: quickly after being applied on, i noticed that my skin looks smoother. it also mattifies my skin. pretty good oil control. usually i use this at night, since many bloggers said that serum was thicker than essence, so better use it at night. and i did. but once i tried it in the morning, and put my usual moisturizer. since both products are intended to control oil, somehow the effect is doubled, and i found my outer cheek (near my jaw) is pretty dry and flaky. i guess if i want to use it in the morning, better find another moisturizer. or just use this at night. for the pore minimizing effect, i don't see the difference. my pores are still the same.

actually, i want to try this on my husband, since he has bigger pores than me, but unfortunately, on his first try, his skin somehow becomes flaky instantly. so he refused to try again on the next day. i guess probably this serum doesn't change pores at all.

overall, this is a good serum for oil control, but no effect in pore minimizing. and for you who don't like strong smelling product, you might want to skip this. will i buy the actual product? i don't think so if i found better serum. i have my eyes on o.s.t vit c serum.. we'll see later...

the sample: at the back there's explanation about this serum in english


day 1: my face after applying the serum, and my pores on my nose


day 10: my whole face - better oil control, and my nose - still has visible pores. 

0 Comments