missha signature real complete bb cream #21

this is another sample review that i bought couple weeks ago. i was into western original foundation, but lately i found that they were too heavy and tend to be cakey one me. and i had difficulties in finding the best shades for me. but then i read about korean skincare, and i was thrilled to try various bb cream and cc cream. though i wasn't sure about cc cream, but after i read more about it, and tried two of them, i decided cc cream is not for me just yet. so, here i am testing a bunch of bb creams.

i had the bodyshop bb cream, and i love it, though after reading a lot of bb creams review, i realised that the bodyshop had grey cast. but it still looks okay for me. so for now, i haven't found the right one yet. the first one that i try is missha signature real complete bb cream no.21. i didn't know there were 3 shades of this bb cream, and the seller didn't told me which shade she had, so luckily i got the shade 21.

source: berriesinthesnow.blogspot.com
from the misshaus.com, this bb cream features are:
1. skin treatment: skin-friendly skin pilids and amino acid complex peptides strengthen the natural moisturizing factor (NMF) of the skin by restoring its natural balance.
2. perfect 12-hour coverage: engineered with micro-multi roll-grinding technology to create super fine particles that work with skin-smoothing botanical ingredients for lightweight, long-lasting coverage for up to 12 hours.
3. gentle formula: hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, and free of parabens, mineral oil, GMOs, triclosan, benzophenone, and alcohols, it also contains an organic natural healing complex certified by ECO-cert.
4. moisturizing: contains a skin-regenerating peptide complex, skin-soothing gingko leaf water rich in antioxidants, and a 50-kind botanical complex for intense moisture and nutrit/NWion.

color: i've only tried once. usually i try once in the evening, and one at noon. i've just tried this evening. and it looks like it was a match, though i read in another blog that missha shade 21 is suitable for light medium skin tone, and in mac shade, for NC/NW 20-25. well, according to MAC BA in singapore, i was NW/NC 15. and it should match with missha 13. but since i don't have the other shade, i can't compare it. well i try again tomorrow and we'll see if it is still a match.
#update: i used it again this morning and it looked like it was a match for me. this bb cream tends to be more yellowish than my bodyshop. 

texture: it is creamy, but thinner than foundation but thicker than cc cream.

coverage: well, i must the coverage almost nearly as my foundation, but a bit sheer. just like my bodyshop. it covers my redness and dark circles, but not cover my dark spots entirely. 

oil control: this is an important aspect for me. i've searched for foundation that can stay on my face without making my nose shines for more than 4 hours, and so far i was unlucky. but this one seems promising though. i tried it on for 4 hours and only the tip of my nose gets shine after 4 hours. but i use this bb with powder. so probably the powder also helps.

scent: oops.. i forgot to test the scent. but if i didn't notice it, then it isn't bad.

finish: it has dewy finish which i don't really like, that's why i put powder on top of it.

well, so far it's a good start, so i hope by the end of my search i could finally meet my dream bb cream. i still have a bunch of skin79 bb cream to try.. so hang on..
#update: i'll put this into my wish list.. but i'll try skin79 samples first before making final decision. 


the front and the back of the sample
left: bb cream on my hand
middle: half blended
right: completely blended

0 Comments