skin 79 super beblesh balm triple functions vital cream

this is the first sample of skin79 that i bought and somehow i wanted to try this one first. many say that this is suitable for oily skin and the shade suits pale skin, usually like mine.. sooo.. here we go...

this is what's written on their us website: color- light beige, SPF50+ PA+++, skin type normal/oily.
this bb cream is created to fill the gap in shades for those who has lighter skin, like me. and this one doesn't have gray cast in it, more yellow tone, which is like foundation.

texture: it's creamy consistency, but not as thick as foundation.
color: yellow undertone. somehow it matched my skin face perfectly, but on picture, it made me look pink. hmmm..  yellow undertone will be appreciated for those who doesn't want to wait for oxidization.
*update: after quite some time, i think when i applied it first, it looked a little bit lighter for me, but when i came home, it melted literally.. and somehow my cheek redness shown.
coverage: medium coverage, and also buildable. it can hide my redness and acne scars, but i don't want to build it too heavy to cover my dark spots. since it looks like and feels like foundation, i'm afraid that building this product will make it cakey at the end.
finish: satin finish, not too matte, but a dap of powder will solve it.
scent: err.. i can't pick up noticable scent, but it means this one either has no particular scent or bad smell.
as for the result, i will have no saying about it since i write this review based on samples. as for my bb cream list, this one also definitely goes into the list.
*update: jun 5, 2014: oil control is pretty bad on hot days like these days, so i probably will pass this one. right now i'm trying the hot pink one, and hopefully the oil control will be better than the vital orange. 




the front and back of the sample sachet


left: swatch on my hand
right: blended. you can see it blended perfectly.


left: swatch on my jawline
right: full face. see, how it makes my face pink?

0 Comments