skin 79 bb cream

i know, i am late joining the bb cream wagon while the other already move to cc cream and probably getting ready for dd cream. but hey.. better late than never right? besides, i tried cc cream and i decided it isn't for me, so hence, bb cream trial series. thank God for korean brand who loves to make samples. hehehe... i decided to try a bunch of skin79 bb creams since everybody said that skin79 is the expert of bb cream. and they offer many types of bb creams.

an easy guide to help you choose which one is suitable for you
the most famous one is the hot pink. followed with vital orange, vip gold. there are two more types, the green and purple one. the latest one to the bb wagon is red one, which probably designed for colored women, since it contained bronzer. i still don't have all the samples, right now i only have the hot pink, vital orange and bronzed one. but i'll try to get all the sample and try them. 

just looking at those colorful tubes make me want to try them all!

for now, let's review the bb creams that i have.
1. the bodyshop moisture shiso bb cream
2. missha real signature real complete bb cream
3. skin79 super beblesh bb cream triple functions vital orange
4. skin79 super beblesh bb cream triple functions hot pink
5. skin79 super beblesh bb cream sun-kissed bronze


both are swatches on my hand
left: tiny dots on my hand
right: slightly blended
color wise, looks like the vital orange is the best match for me, but missha and hot pink are similar with my bodyshop, which is looks okay for me. and obviously the sunkissed bronzed is way to dark for me. bodyshop, missha and hot pink definitely have gray cast, but vital orange is yellow.



swatches on my jawline
left: bodyshop, missha and vital orange
right: hot pink and sunkissed bronze
on my jawline, missha and hotpink blend into my kin, but vital orange a bit yellow for me. but funny thing is, when i apply it to all my face, it looks perfect. it blends really perfect.

texture: bodyshop is a bit thick, still creamy but thicker than the rest. all skin79 bb creams are creamy, some runnier than the other. missha on the other hand, creamy at first but dried quickly.

coverage: most of them are medium coverage.

that's all i can say for now, i will review them individually.

0 Comments