missha super aqua ultra waterfull clear cream

this is another sample review. so this is just probably a preview, not a complete review since i don't use it long enough. actually, i was mistaken this cream for another cream, the missha super aqua waterfull cream, but when i read the review and compare it to my sample, i realised they were different. and i was right. funny thing is, i can't find the description at misshaus.com, but i do find the description somewhere else.

ingredients: birch sap, baobab tree extract, willow herb extract, antarcticine (glacier glycoprotein extract).
description: activates moisture energy and maximizes moisture holding power to create moisturized skin, transparent gel texture without oil fills moisture. leaves no shine and oil, controls sebum to keep refreshing and matt balance. antarcticine creates smooth and moisturized skin and soothes with cooling feeling. birch sap with excellent soothing effect creates hydrated skin.

now, on to the sample review...
the product: it is a clear gel, pretty thick in consistency. but when i apply it on my skin, it absorbed quickly.

smell: i don't smell any distinctive smell. but you can't trust my nose, somehow i have problems with smelling.

the result: it do leave my skin no shine, or at least no different with my loreal icy gel. (i've tried it along my usual skincare regime). but it sorts of take away all the glow on my skin as well. my skin look dull. perhaps i would purchase the actual size. plus, i have breakout this morning after using it for two days.

overall, it is a nice cream to try for those with combination-oily skin. but be careful for those with sensitive or acne prone skin, this cream probably cause breakouts for you.
left: the sample sachet
right: the cream on my hand

0 Comments