l'oreal false lash wing mascara

i can't believe i haven't written any review about this mascara yet! though i love my previous max factor clump defy mascara, but i get bored very easily, so i get this mascara when there's a promo in the department store.

this is the description on their official website: complete your winged eye look with volumised and fanned out lashes. false lash butterfly wings mascara instantly volumises at the roots and stretches your lashes outwards for a winged eye effect.

i have to admit, i'm quite lazy when it comes to mascara. i'm hoping it can lift my eyelashes and thicken them. but sometimes i'm lazy to curl my eyelashes beforehand. sooo.. i just use my mascara.. and sometimes it will clump my eyelashes. my bad....

the packaging: the tube is quite funny. usually most mascara tubes are almost cylindric, but bigger in the middle. but this one, half of it is cylindrical and the rest of it is flat.
the product: the brush is big like max factor's, but the shape is unusual.. at the end it becomes longer.. just like fan. i guess the smaller bristles are meant to thicken my eyelashes, and the longer bristles are meant to lengthen my eyelashes.
the result: oh.. it do works like magic. it do lengthen my eyelashes and thicken them. but if i'm not careful and didn't clean my wand first, it will clump my eyelashes.

so far, i love it, but i don't understand fully about how to use the wand correctly.. so sometimes i rock it, but sometimes i don't. hehehe... for you who like trying new mascara, this one can be in your list.

top: the mascara tube
bottom left: see the flat part on top?
bottom right: the unusual wand

that's how my lashes look like after using the mascara

0 Comments