nature republic snail solution foam cleanser

if you follow me on my instagram, then you've known already that i just get back from my holiday in japan. and japan is famous as a heaven for skincare/makeup lover. everything there is cheap, and you find skincare items even in drugstore. but that's not what i want to talk about in this post. i know that i haven't tried any samples lately. part of me didn't want to ruin my face (although i still have some acne scars, but no active acnes at the moment) due to product testing, but i know that i have to finish my samples, so i decided to bring cleanser samples during my holiday. i think they are safe to try, plus i need cleanser since i had long waiting period between flight, so this is a win-win solution.

the first sample that i tried is the nature republic snail solution foam cleanser. the description from qoo10.sg: this premium cream-to-foam cleanser, formulated with snail secretion filtrate and (neofinetia falcata) callus culture extract, penetrates deep into pores without over-drying to gently remove makeup, dissolve impurities, and purify the skin with a luminous glow.


the packaging: i only have the sample. the shapes of the sachet looks like the foam tube, with the picture of the full size product at front. no english text at the back.

the scent: well, considering there are only two snail foam cleansers that i've tried, then i prefer this one better. it smells nice, but not too overpowering. like floral, but very subtle. i like it.

the product: actually, i'm trying it without reading any reviews, so i have no idea what to expect. i have no idea that this is a cream to foam cleanser. all i know, it's a milky white foam, slightly thicker than any of my previous foams. and it foams nicely. not too much, but just enough. and it's slightly sticky at first, perhaps because it's actually a cream, but i don't know it at first. a sachet of this sample can lasts up to three time use.

the result: i didn't try it as makeup cleanser, but i think it works pretty well. i use sunscreen everyday during my holiday, and sometimes if i didn't use any bb cream, i only wash my face with this foam. and i didn't experience any breakouts, so i think it can cleanse the sunscreen off my face. and although it foams nicely, it doesn't strip my skin off. in fact, i feel my skin is slightly moisturized afterwards.

so, even though i quite like this cleanser, i won't be buying any full size cleanser any time soon since i've bought two or more cleansers from my trip to japan. but i will keep this in my wish list anytime i need to buy another cleanser. if you like snails and non stripping cleanser, then you have to try this one.



the sample sachet

0 Comments