mediheal x LINE friends I.P.I lightmax ampoule mask sheet

i gave my brother in a law a wish list when he went to korea along with my mother and sister in law. since my husband didn't go along with them, he told me to give the list to my brother in law. and he had hard time finding almost all of them. but he managed to buy me mediheal mask. and he bought all the variants from line collaboration, a whole box each! i've tried the AC one and i like it, so i decided to try another one.

description from sasa website: mediheal line friends I.P.I lightmax ampoule mask whitens and brightens your skin. the IPI lightmax works on inhibiting melanocytes to make your face clear. the formula contains whitening ingredients including arbutin, mulberry, and vitamin C-AA2G. it removes the pigment, spot, dullness and solves the problem of uneven skin tone. it helps your skin restore radiant and glossiness. the bulgaria rose water owns strong moisturizing power which keeps your face hydrated.

the packaging: since my brother in law bought me the whole box, i got the box. both the box and individual packaging have the same design. this time it's cony at the front. it's pink too. i believe they have this in their regular line, but it's white. there's description at the back of the sachet in english and korean.

the scent: okay, i have to say that i can't decide what kind of scent it is. i think it's baby powder scent, but sometimes i think it's floral. oh well, all i can say that although it has scent, it isn't too overpowering. in fact, i like how it helps me relax at night.

the product: the mask is a thin cotton, a little bit rigid but not too papery. it has cony face on the cheek. the fit is similar to other variant. it has long eye part but it's okay for me. the slit does help me adjusting the mask better. it doesn't have plastic backing so it's a little bit difficult unfolding this mask. the mask adheres very well. it has clear essence, and quite generous too. a little bit left in the pouch but it's not enough to soak a table mask. like the other mask, i can put it on my face for almost an hour and it is still moist. after about 30 minutes, the center part will dry first, but the edges will still moist, quite weird since most of my mask dries quicker on the edges, and not the other way around.

the result: definitely moisturizing but not too greasy and not sticky too. it does brightened my face but the effect is temporary as usual. i also feel tightening feeling on my forehead, don't know why though.

definitely love this variant too. i think it will suit every skin types. even for oily skin can use this. although perhaps they should skip a step, perhaps just top it off with moisturizer afterward. if you have special occasion and you want to look glowing and bright, you can use this mask beforehand. one thing though, i was hoping that they would put line character face on the whole mask, and not just put a little face on the cheek part. i still have two more variants to try before deciding which one is my favorite. have you tried them all? which is your favorite?
the individual packaging
left: before
middle: mask on face
right: after (notice that my face is slightly brightened)



0 Comments