new wishlist

the perk of having birthday in early months of the new year is you get to list your wishlist and make it your birthday wishlist as well. i'm super excited mainly because i finally stop breastfeeding my third son (not because of my supply is low, but my usual contraception pill is nowhere to be found, so i have to change my pill, and even though my OG's friend said it is okay for breastfeeding mom, but me and my husband decided not to risk it. he's already conceived while i was still on contraception pill, so i don't want to pass another hormone from the new pill through my breastmilk). and since my kids are getting bigger, i get the chance to use a little bit of heels. and since i'm not breastfeeding, suddenly i feel the urge to buy new clothes now that i don't have to wear breastfeeding-friendly clothes. so i'm super excited because my wishlist is not limited to skincare and a little makeup, but also into clothes and heels as well.

let's start from skincare:
basically i don't need anything new except for toner since i'm running low on it, but i'm not picky about toner, so i will grab another cheap hydrating toner that i could find. usually i will treat myself with good essence or serum, basically because that's where i would splurge my money on. i've been eyeing other ordinary products, and since i've tried and like their lactic acid and vitamin c, i'm hoping to try their buffet or niacinamide. or perhaps their glycolic toner. but if i have to set priority, it will the buffet that i will get next. as for new brands that caught my eyes, pyukangyul seems getting popular nowadays, so probably i will try some of their product once i've read more reviews about them.
array of ordinary products
pyungkangyul toner (from ohlolly website)
now let's move on to makeup:
now that the kids are going to school almost everyday, my time to put on makeup in the morning is very limited. so lately my makeup buy is to get product that help me to look okay in the morning in a flash. i've bought stick eyeshadows which is super great in the morning, but i've been eyeing on eyebrow gel lately. i've seen several blogger/youtuber praise essence eyebrow gel, and thankfully it is available in one of my usual online shop, so i probably get that. i like my 2 in 1 and 3 in 1 eyebrow pencil, but they need filling and brushing, and i'm not fast enough, so perhaps eyebrow gel will cut the step and make it faster to fill and shape my eyebrows. as for eyebrow pencil, i'm running low on my stash (i'm currently testing the 2 in 1 eyebrow product, which i like too), but the other pencil in my stash turns out too light for my current hair color so i think i will get la girl eyebrow pencil next.
pic from colourpop's instagram
i won't be getting any eyeshadow palette soon, but if i have extra money to spend my money on a new palette, i'm hoping i can try one of colourpop eyeshadow palette. at first, i think "you had me at hello" is safer, but looking at the color selection, somehow it feels similar to some of my eyeshadow palette, so i'm thinking about "yes,please!" which i know that it's not my usual color selection, but i'm curious since it is touted as natasha denona's dupe. or the new released milani most love mattes palette.

milani most loves matte (pic from beauddiction instagram)
next is blush. actually i saw new release from makeup revolution, and i'm attracted to their mega matte palette. it's a mix of face powder, blush, and contour/bronzer powder, all in matte finish and in one palette, which is what i kind of need right now. but it's hard to get makeup revolution products here in decent price, so unless my husband is going abroad again, i don't think i could get this one. i've been meaning to get a blush palette, and i set my eyes on makeup revolution hot spice palette, but i'm also curious about the famous golden sugar palette. i wish i could get the first one, but apparently my usual online shop only has the second edition, so perhaps i could get that after getting the blush palette. or hoping someone would give it as a gift?
makeup revolution mega matte palette
hot spice 
comparison of golden sugar and golden sugar 2 (pic from beauddiction website)
swatches comparison (pic from beauddiction website)
now let's move on to highlighter. last year highlighter is such a hit and i think it's not going anywhere soon. i want to try liquid highlighter, and i want to try makeup revolution liquid highlighter, but the price here is not as cheap as london's, so i've been holding back. lately wet n wild also released a liquid highlighter, but unfortunately it's in glass bottle and some said that it's not that good, so i don't know. and my usual online shop carries this, unfortunately not the shade that i was hoping for, so let's see. as for powder highlighter, i also attracted to elf new highlighter (i don't know the name, but the one that looks like pressed powder and not dual-sided) and milani highlighter (i think the shade that i want to buy is dayglow and moonglow?). i also wanted to try makeup revolution skin kiss highlighter, especially since they have more shades released, and i want to try champagne kiss one. actually they have a whole palette that has 8 skin kisses highlighter, the glow getter palette, and i'm tempted to get it, but i'm no makeup artist and i won't be using all that pans, so getting a single shade that's suitable for me is a better choice.

makeup revolution liquid highlighter
wet n wild hello halo highlighter
elf highlighter
makeup revolution skin kiss highlighter
milani highlighter
as for fashion department, i wanted to try jumpsuits. i don't know why but i want to try them badly. but it's not practical, so i think i have to think again about it. as for heels, i want to get one of cloxvox block heels, but i can't decide what color and the price is a bit too expensive for heels, so i might get it custom made somewhere else, somewhere cheaper.

cloxvox heels (look at those colors.. i had hard time choosing which one to pick)
pic from their instagram
i think that's all in my wishlist for now. i try not to be crazy about things right now. for skincare, i try to practice 1 empty 1 newbie protocol, while for makeup, it's still a bit on the loose. i'm trying to use up all my previous makeup items that's nearly expired, so this year i'm trying to record my progression with #panproject. as for shoes, i'm trying to be rational. while i want some heels, i know that i wouldn't use it a lot, so i'll try to make it low heel but still keep a pair of high heel for formal occasion. i will keep my flats until they're broken, although i've found several cute pairs online. oh well.. we have to be smart where to put our money, don't we? now, what's your wishlist?

0 Comments