the face shop minnie hand cream (romantic bloom)

sometimes around last year, my sister gave me the face shop clay mousse mask but in hoodie ryan version and minnie hand cream. i've been using the clay mask, but the hand cream is somehow being burried in my stash. then around last october, i had no maid at all, so i had to clean my house myself, and help my nanny doing other chores like dishwashing and a bit cooking, so there are a lot of handwashing involved. that makes me realized that my hands are drier than usual. my trusty body butter doesn't help much. i get tiny scrapes and cuts from washing the dishes with the dish sponge, so i decided to take out my hand cream. i used my daiso one and it helped much, but i finished it too quickly so i came back to my stash only to find that this cute minnie hand cream that's long forgotten. so i decided to give it a try.

this is the description on the box: irresistibly cute minnie mouse hand cream. hand cream with a soft floral scent that leaves skin feeling moisturized.

the packaging
the packaging: it comes in a transparent plastic box. there's a black band at the bottom and they put the name at front with a little minnie bow. you can read the description and ingredients list at the back in english and korean and french.

description at the back
the scent: they say that it has subtle floral scent. they also put perfume/fragrance last on the their ingredients list. it's floral alright, but i can't say about the subtlety. i think it's not as subtle as most japanese products, but it's not overwhelming either. somehow i feel that it's a nice break since lately i've been using too many scentless japanese products.

the minnie mouse's head-shaped hand cream
the product: of course it has to come in a minnie mouse's head shape! it looks like a little ball with minnie mouse's head top as the screw top. they put minnie bow at front and disney label at the back. when you screw the top off, you can see the white hand cream. i would say that the consistency is thinner than daiso hand cream. probably same as my sana q10 night cream. it leaves glistening trace after putting it all over my hands. after a while it's completely absorbed.

the hand cream inside
the result: it's moisturizing, but compared to daiso one, this one is less moisturizing. i have to apply it twice to moisturize my hands the way i like it. this one also doesn't leave tacky feeling once it's completely absorbed.

honestly, this is just a cute product to collect. for me, since i found that this one is not moisturizing enough, i hardly reach it when i'm on my desk, unlike when i had the daiso hand cream. thankfully this one is a gift. price wise, daiso is definitely cheaper. plus the shape of the jar is quite difficult to open with one hand, so that's another no for me. i like tube packaging better, flip top is more preferable than screw top since i can flip it open and squeeze the product out with one hand, so much faster. so, definitely won't buy this myself.

0 Comments