daiso soybean toner

if you've been reading my blog, then you'd probably knew that i went to japan several times and every time i managed to do a little haul. i have tried daiso serum before and they are okay, but not worth repurchasing. but i read about their toner and i'm always into toners. somehow i'm finishing my toner faster than anything else. so i decided to pile on toner. there are 4 types of but unfortunately, i couldn't go to the bigger daiso store in harajuku, but i managed to go to a small daiso store in osaka. i managed to get two of them. i've finished the first one, and i'm already finished with this one too actually. so i think it's time to get my review done. (gee.. i usually write a review before i finish the product, so this is my first time finishing a product before review it).

the description at the back of the bottle: glycine soja (soybean) seed extract contained moisturizing product. fragrance-free, free from artificial coloring.
the toner bottle
the packaging: just like the pink one, this one also comes in a white plastic bottle with color-coordinated flip-top cap. for this soybean version, it's blue. there's a label at the back with description and ingredients list both in english and japanese. they only put a sticker to seal the cap. nothing on the inside. luckily it's arrived home safely. unfortunately, this only comes in 120 ml which feels small after finishing that gigantic hatomugi toner that comes in 500 ml.
the label at the back
the scent: i don't think it has any distinctive scent. but if it has some scent, it's very subtle that i can't smell it.
the sticker that sealed the cap
the product: the other tones is a watery toner and i was expecting another watery toner. but this one is different. it's milky white toner and slightly more viscous than the pink one. but when it touches my skin, it becomes watery. it glides over my skin very easily and gets absorbed real quick.
the opening of the bottle
the result: it's absorbed easily to my skin. but it leaves weird feeling. i don't feel my skin being hydrated and i can feel my skin is matte after it's completely absorbed. it feels similar to pyunkangyul toner. but this one is slightly better. if i layer 2-3 layers of toner, i can feel my skin is better hydrated. a little bit better than pyunkangyul. i don't see any other effect, but luckily it doesn't break me out.
the toner on my hand
look how the toner is sliding down my hand
after pat it in on my hand
i like the pink one better than this one. although this is more viscous, but it doesn't give me the same hydration as the pink one. if i have to choose, i will repurchase the blue one or try the job's tears one. somehow i have better luck with job's tears. i have to say, if you want to get something from daiso, better try the toner one than the serum. but if you want to get them all, then do it since it's affordable. everything is only 100 yen at daiso japan. again, i won't find this in my country since apparently no one sells things from daiso, or if they do, the price will be doubled. so i will only repurchase if i could buy it myself or ask my friends/family to buy them for me. but if you can get your hands on it, then try it yourself.

0 Comments