my beauty diary fermented soybean mask

i honestly forgot when i bought this mask. i always searching for my beauty diary masks every time i went abroad. i like them that's why i always look for them. and the other day, i was looking at my stash and somehow this one get drown in my pile of masks. i almost forgot that i had this mask. and then i was searching about the description of this mask, and i couldn't find any. so i think we're going blind here. i think they renew this one into natto fermented one that i also have in my stash.

the packaging: it comes in a box (since i bought the whole box) which i think has 5 masks in it. let me remind you that probably this is the 2015 version that comes in smaller sachet. this one comes in a yellow box/ sachet with picture of a jar with soybean flowing from inside. at the back, description is written in japanese. well.. since i bought it from japan, i'm guessing the box only has japanese description as well. the sachet is slimmer than the 2016 version.
the packaging
the scent: this one smells quite fragrant and it stays that way as long as i put the mask on my face. it's something that you might want to consider if you're sensitive with scent.

the product: the mask is made of thin material, very flimsy. fortunately, it comes with a plastic backing that makes the unfolding process super easy. the fit is smaller, and it has weird inner eye slit, narrow mouth hole and narrow jaw part. although it doesn't have any more slit, i don't have difficulties adjusting it on my face. the essence is clear type essence and it soaked the mask perfectly.

left: before
middle: mask on my face
right: after
the result: i put this one for about 40 minutes. and after that i could feel my face is well moisturized. i don't notice any brightening effect.

again, i do like this mask, but the scent might be too fragrance for me. if only they tone it down a bit, i would put this one in my repurchase list. i think this mask will suit any skin types. if you like thin and juicy mask, then you should get one and try it yourself. i think the price is quite reasonable and i've bought MBD masks in two different countries and i don't find any difference in price despite of different currency. so, yeah..definitely grab one.

0 Comments