saturday looks skinmate serum - hyaluronic acid and sophora extract

When i saw people reviewing saturday looks moisturizers, i was excited to try them. I was torn between the green or the blue one. But at that time, I was worried that my skin would dry out due to the retinol and the acid that i was regularly using, so i decided to try the hyaluronic acid one, and apparently, I do like it. As I have this weird habit of buying at least two items in one purchase order, i decided to buy the serum as well. Considering that I like the moisturizer, I have high hope that my skin will like this as well.
This is the translated description from their marketplace channel: serum with gel texture that’s easy to absorb on the face without leaving tacky feeling. Suitable for normal to dry skin. Focus on hydrating and repairing skin barrier.
the box
The packaging: this one comes in light blue box with a short description and ingredients list at the back. They don’t seal the box with plastic and sticker so it’s easy to take it out of the box. The serum comes in a light blue (the same color as the box) glass bottle with dropper head. However, the dropper is different. It was similar to kiehl’s and my previous kitschy serum. However, the button on top of the dropper is softer than kitschy one so it’s easier to press this one. It comes in 25 ml which is slightly less than the usual serum size, but somehow it feels like a lot less than it’s supposed to be.
ingredients list
The scent: this one is scentless without any funny scent due to its ingredients.
the bottle
The product: this is exactly just as described, a transparent gel type serum. It’s a bit viscous but it’s still runny enough so it's easy to spread around. I usually use one full dropper and sometimes a bit more if I feel my skin need more hydration, which is a lot lately. This feels slick and easy to glide over my skin. 
ingredients list on the bottle
The result: this one takes a bit longer to be absorbed but as promised, it doesn’t leave any tacky feeling. It gives a bit of glow afterward, but it totally depends on my skin condition. If my skin is too dry, then it will turn matte afterward. But if it’s okay, then the glow will stay for a bit. 
how the dropper looks
left: how it looks like 
right: after spreading it around
I’m glad that my skin loves this one as well but I do wish that this comes in a bigger size as I go through it like no time. It works well with my other skincare products and doesn’t pill. It works like it’s supposed to and it’s affordable as well. I think this might be suitable for all skin type, even the oily one as this is quite lightweight. Short story, I just hope they upsize the size and I will be happy to repurchase it.

0 Comments